Use our postal Dip slide supply and bacteria analysis service – buy the dip slides from us and we supply the following service.
Fluid Solve can provide a remote bacteria testing service – called our “Postal Dip Slide Analysis Service”
We supply you with the dip slide test kits, user instructions, PPE and sampling equipment.
Your team takes the sample, posts it to us then we do the rest.
Fluid Solve Service:
- Provide a training session for your operators / staff (if required).
- Supply all dip slide sample kits + user instructions.
- Incubation of all samples.
- Bacterial count in colony forming units per millilitre
- Analysis of results.
- Electronic reporting on all systems.
- Photographic records of any positive results.
- Recommendations on corrective actions including correct biocides / system cleaners and dosage volumes.
- Technical support as required.
The introduction of our “Dip Slide Postal Service” will support and overcome the following issues:
- Full compliance with HSE legal requirements as per MW5 for the monitoring of bacteria.
- Adherence to 2002 COSHH regulations for bacterial monitoring and control.
- Improved management and reporting of bacteria levels for each machine.
- Improved process controls.
- Provide auditable Health and Safety records.
Alternatively, purchase Dip slides from us below and complete your own testing and analysis.